[LyX/master] New attempt on #9906: allow following hyperlinks via context menu.

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Mon Aug 24 11:58:47 UTC 2020

Am Montag, den 24.08.2020, 13:13 +0200 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> Tend to think that it has too many assumptions (like naming
> conventions of the files) that it's generally unlikely to
> work out of the box for people.

We could at least make usage more convenient. As for the naming
conventions: yes, that's true. Many of my ebooks do not have year but
title (since that's how calibre saves them by default, and it's also
less ambiguous).

I think it would not be too hard to provide a settings to select which
two fields are being passed to the script (e.g., title and author
instead of year and author).

If this encourages people to use structured naming schemes, it's not a
bad side-effect.

Jürgen