[LyX/master] Example script for looking up the citation pdfs.

Jürgen Spitzmüller spitz at lyx.org
Mon Aug 24 10:57:00 UTC 2020

Am Montag, den 24.08.2020, 12:09 +0200 schrieb Pavel Sanda:
> I believe it is near to impossible to code a script which would fit
> to most people.

Sure but we can provide one that fits wide needs rather than several

> E.g. the first run of your script takes 1 min on my machine and won't
> find half of my papers because they are outside home dir. By that I
> don't mean we should improve it, it's just that interested ppl really
> need to customize the code on their own.

Well, that's what I meant when I said we could try and use locate if
possible (and maybe something comparable on other OSes) and only fall
back to the slower method if that doesn't play.

The attached version of the python script does that (tentatively).

Jürgen