Test entering an endless loop in latex processing

Scott Kostyshak skostysh at lyx.org
Fri Aug 21 17:33:58 UTC 2020

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 07:21:13PM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Fri, 21 Aug 2020 19:13:32 +0200
> schrieb Jürgen Spitzmüller <spitz at lyx.org>:

> > > No, but others are only the sequence of defining some latex commands.
> >
> > But this should also not differ.

> > > Yes.

> > > Attached.
> >
> > Thanks. Could you send also the other file, for comparison?
>
> It is too edited (the documentclass line)

Thanks to you two for looking into this annoying problem. I don't have
much time to contribute or test.

The following ML thread is relevant. I'm not sure it contains any
additional information but I put it nonetheless at least as confirmation
that I've seen the same thing with the language orderings:

  https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=mid&q=20200314202907.eherh6ajhtk7lpkx%40tallinn

Scott