LyX-devel-list delay

Stephan Witt st.witt at gmx.net
Sat Aug 15 07:38:48 UTC 2020

Hi all,

in the past I've noticed there is an substantial delay for delivery of mails
to the mailing list. Again and again I receive answer to emails w/o having
the cited mail in my inbox before. The mails are coming late and in the
wrong order.

This mail had a delay of more 36 hours. Here are the header lines:

	by whitealder.osuosl.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 0D74388091;
	Thu, 13 Aug 2020 19:59:12 +0000 (UTC)

Is it only me seeing this or is it a general phenomena?

Stephan