[Request/idea] Preamble generalization

Richard Kimberly Heck rikiheck at lyx.org
Sat Aug 15 06:52:21 UTC 2020

On 8/15/20 1:54 AM, Daniel wrote:
> On 2020-08-14 21:48, Daniel wrote:

>>> I find this feature important and impossible to find by user. If we
>>> don't have time to implement this, we could at least give hint
>>> into additional manual (I volunteer to copy paste your example unless
>>> someone feels itching to implement one of the suggestions mentioned).
>>>
>>> Pavel
>>
>> I can take a look. But can't promise I will be successful.
>
> The hope is that I can just use much of what has been done for the
> LaTeX preamble. But first I have to fix my compilation and IDE issues.
> Otherwise it takes too much time.

I think this is probably very easy. As someone (maybe you) suggested, we
just need an extra tab to choose between LaTeX and HTML preambles. After
that, it's just a matter of copying and pasting code (and not making
copy and paste errors!). Let me know if you have any problems. I'll be
happy to have a look.