Patches

Daniel xracoonx at gmx.de
Mon Aug 10 04:23:17 UTC 2020

On 2020-08-09 19:41, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
> On 8/9/20 1:04 PM, Richard Kimberly Heck wrote:
>> On 8/9/20 5:45 AM, Daniel wrote:
>>> I have produced a number of (unsolicited) patches. I will stop doing
>>> so for now until some of them are either rejected or commited to
>>> master. Otherwise, I fear that I will have to redo them (partly), like
>>> this one https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/10328, or inconsistencies
>>> with further patches.
>> That is pretty normal. If you use git branches, then you won't have that
>> much work to do.

I am already doing that. But if a patch does not apply to master, then I
am stuck with re-making it. I guess I need to learn how to partly apply
a patch and such. Also, it does not help when improving a new feature if
the feature might not be accepted.

> PS Some of these are not your patches. You might want to unassign yourself.

I don't think I have assigned any of those to me. Should I?

> Many of these are display things, which are not my forte. I've looked at
> the rest.

Thanks for checking!
--
Daniel