Slanted caret (cursor)

Daniel xracoonx at gmx.de
Wed Aug 5 07:31:15 UTC 2020

I find emphasis is an often used style. And even there is both a toolbar
button and the status bar indicating whether it is activated, I find an
indication of emphasis mode via a slanted caret (cursor) very helpful.

So, I suggest some more simple face-lifting:
https://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/11428.

Does that seem like something worth having in LyX?

By the way, I am often setting the 2.4 milestone on bugs that I submit a
patch to. My programming abilities are very limited, so those bugs that
I try to fix seem rather simple and straightforward to me. But just let
me know if setting the milestone like this isn't desirable.

Daniel