Groupbox layout

Daniel xracoonx at gmx.de
Mon Aug 3 09:51:46 UTC 2020

On 3/8/20 10:10, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
> Am Montag, den 03.08.2020, 08:30 +0200 schrieb Daniel:
>> That's exactly what I am saying. We should apply a fix to the style!
>
> How do you want to do that? The style is not provided by us.

I am not sure. I am not at the mac currently, so I can't try for now.
But I'll do later.

Probably the easiest would be a style on the application applied only
for macOS (and maybe Windows):

QGroupBox::title {font-weight: bold;}

More complicated might be to force all group boxes (for macOS) to
non-flat mode. I'll have to research about how that could be done.

Daniel