lyx and Qt 5.9

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 09:22:55 UTC 2020

Am 26.04.2020 um 08:56 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
> Hi,
> I am trying to move the Cygwin lyx package from
> QT4 4.8.x to QT5 5.9.4
>
> The build is fine but the "open file" and other windows come
> completly blank and black
>

> I do not see any specific error report, the only log is
>
> QXcbShmImage: shmget() failed (88: Function not implemented) for size
> 1407600 (690x510)
> QXcbShmImage: shmget() failed (88: Function not implemented) for size
> 518976 (318x408)
> Gtk-Message: GtkDialog mapped without a transient parent. This is
> discouraged.
> QXcbShmImage: shmget() failed (88: Function not implemented) for size
> 12000 (100x30)
>
> I have not found any specific bug report on similar issue.
>
> Any suggestion ?
>
> Thanks
> Marco

Forgot 1 point:

the only not trivial warning at build seems:

/usr/include/qt5/QtGui/qtransform.h:81:46: warning: ‘void* memcpy(void*,
const void*, size_t)’ writing to an object of type ‘class QTransform’
with no trivial copy-assignment; use copy-assignment or
copy-initialization instead [-Wclass-memaccess]
    81 |     { memcpy(this, &other, sizeof(QTransform)); return *this; }
       |                                              ^
/usr/include/qt5/QtGui/qtransform.h:57:20: note: ‘class QTransform’
declared here
    57 | class Q_GUI_EXPORT QTransform