CMake install path for dtl

Yu Jin technikmagma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 17:13:55 UTC 2020

For me on windows when I build INSTALL target, the newly added dtl
executables get copied to
C:\lyx\masterbuild32\LYX_INSTALLED\LYX_INSTALLED\Resources\extratools.
LYX_INSTALLED is doubled. As far as I can see its in this line
(C:\lyx\master\3rdparty\dtl\CMakeLists.txt):
install(TARGETS ${targets} DESTINATION
"${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/${dest_data}/extratools")
for me when I use install command, it installs to CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX
already without the need to put it again into the destination string. I
dont know how it is on other platforms though, so I dont know what to do
about this.

Eugene