Offtopic: Qt licensing changes

Eberhard W Lisse el at lisse.na
Sun Apr 12 10:41:11 UTC 2020

I personally don’t care what is under the hood, because I don’t understand any of it, I am an elderly Gynecologist dabbling a little in Perl and (even less in) LaTeX.

But as a long time Open Source user (privately and in my practice) I share the annoyance about this reversal of policy by the Qters.

But if there was a way to negotiate some form of Qt LTS support for LyX, I am sure it could be crowded.

el

—
Sent from Dr Lisse’s iPad Mini 5