Improvements for cross-referencing

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes lasgouttes at lyx.org
Sat Apr 11 17:53:14 UTC 2020

Le 11/04/2020 à 19:03, Richard Kimberly Heck a écrit :
> On 4/11/20 6:18 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>>>
>>> It looks easy on paper, as many things.
>>
>> This require to do 'unpack' insets into the current row, a bit like
>> what I did in MathRow. A Summer project of sorts, but I have enough
>> others on my pile.
>
> Where is the relevant code exactly? I might have a look.

It is the MathRow code. In there I unpack the inset contents using their
addToRow method. This allows to have proper spacing when using macros
for example.

Something similar could be done with Row: create a big Row from the
whole paragraph where the insets that we want are inlined, and then use
the row breaking algorithm to create the actual rows for the paragraph.

JMarc